Supporting Your Placed Bird
The following guidelines are for Parrot owners that have placed their bird(s) in their forever home at FEBS.
1) Call FEBS to ask for an update on your bird(s) within 24-hours of placement: 1-844-FLA-BIRD (1-844-352-2473)
2) If you have not provided a bio of your bird(s), please do as soon as possible.
3) Make a note to inform us of any contact information changes, such as address, phone number and email.
4) Request updates via the email address you have provided to us.
5) Stay involved and come visit your bird(s) at FEBS as often as you can. The bird(s) will love seeing you and showing off their new friends!
7) Become a sanctuary volunteer if possible.
Other ways you can support our Sanctuary Life Reimagined vision is to:
* Become an active follower of FEBS social media channels, by:
For more information about placing your parrot, sponsorship donations and sanctuary visits, please contact:
Dr. Robert Cook | 1-844-FLA-BIRD (1-844-352-2473)